Follow My Features
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Twenty-Six Letters: JuneIt takes a lot of books before you find your perfect short stories. Or so I found this month…
- Say Hello to The SherborneI am so looking forward to Michael Cannon’s The Sherborne opening this autumn. Such an incredible gift to the town.
- Twenty-Six Letters: MayThis month’s books are all about finding happiness, or some kind of peace. Or even just some really nice cheese on toast.
- Twenty-Six Letters: AprilWhat could be more redolent of lost worlds than imagining the ancient apple orchards of Dorset
- Twenty-Six Letters: MarchFor March, the book choices are all about land, migration and survival…
- MotherlandMy son tried to make ackee and saltfish the other day. If only he’d read Melissa’s book first he’d have known to soak the saltfish…
- book reviews (20)
- Cornwall Life (1)
- Dorset Echo (3)
- Dorset Magazine (36)
- Longform website (1)
- Marshwood Vale Magazine (3)
- Personal Writing (8)
- Self-Publishing a Novel (7)
- Shoot the Moon (9)
- The Bookseller (3)
- Writing Magazine (3)