- The BooksellerA longer version of my investigations into who has the right to write ‘the other’
- #OwnVoices – Feature for Writing MagazineAfter the #BlackLivesMatter demonstrations this summer, I wanted to make a positive contribution to the conversation and was delighted to interview these four brilliant women
- Feature on 19 Silver Linings in The MarshwoodAlong with so many publications, The Marshwood has had a tricky year but has done a brilliant job of adapting. Personally I love its new full-colour look and am very grateful to Fergus for finding the space for this feature about my blog.
- www.longform.orgThe day Piddlehinton was introduced to the world wide web
- Interview with Sir Oliver Letwin for Dorset MagazineSir Oliver Letwin lives in a beautiful long house in Dorset, and he timed my visit perfectly – just days after we’d been released from lockdown. The interview was originally linked to his planned appearance at the Dorchester Literary Festival.
- Interview with Sara O’Keeffe for Writing MagazineWhen I interviewed Sara for the Dorchester Literary Festival, she had so much of interest to say that I suggested to Jonathan Telfer at Writing Magazine that they also do a feature on her.
- Dorset Magazine (4)
- Longform website (1)
- Marshwood Vale Magazine (2)
- The Bookseller (1)
- Writing Magazine (2)
Follow My Features
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.