Follow My Features
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Thoughts on Being RacistI wrote this at the end of the week of Meghan, Harry and Oprah. A week that stirred up much debate, some of which affected me personally. So this was my attempt in response to move the conversation forward in a positive way.
- The BooksellerA longer version of my investigations into who has the right to write ‘the other’
- #OwnVoices – Feature for Writing MagazineAfter the #BlackLivesMatter demonstrations this summer, I wanted to make a positive contribution to the conversation and was delighted to interview these four brilliant women
- Feature on 19 Silver Linings in The MarshwoodAlong with so many publications, The Marshwood has had a tricky year but has done a brilliant job of adapting. Personally I love its new full-colour look and am very grateful to Fergus for finding the space for this feature about my blog.
- www.longform.orgThe day Piddlehinton was introduced to the world wide web
- Interview with Sir Oliver Letwin for Dorset MagazineSir Oliver Letwin lives in a beautiful long house in Dorset, and he timed my visit perfectly – just days after we’d been released from lockdown. The interview was originally linked to his planned appearance at the Dorchester Literary Festival.