Follow My Features
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Ten Key Things I Learnt Through Indie-Publishing a NovelWhen I decided to self-publish one of my novels, I had no idea how much it would teach me about the profession of being a writer.
- Hunting the Plant HuntersInterview with Ambra Edwards, who’ll be appearing at this year’s Dorchester Literary Festival
- The Runnymede Trust, Penguin UK and #LitinColour: one year onAn afternoon spent sharing several cups of tea with Dr Halima Begum
- Verily VogueInterviewing Alexandra Shulman for Dorset Magazine about her 25 years at British Vogue, I got a good idea of what made her such an iconic editor. Straight talking, relaxed and honest, I for one would love to have worked with her.
- Shoot the Moon: a novelOver the last six years I’ve written three novels – and had to think hard before self-publishing my first though KDP and Amazon. But now it’s out there I’m glad I did, as so many people seem to really like it.
- The Claiming of the ShrewA chance visit to a new Fowey bookshop – Shrew Books – resulted in me doing two great features with the owner, Kate Longman