Follow My Features
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Breaking the SilenceWhen I was asked to write a piece for a book blog, in the same week as Baby Loss Awareness Week, I knew it had to be on that topic. Since co-founding Water Babies in 2002, it’s raised an incredibly £4.5million for Tommy’s. Something that makes me unbelievably proud.
- A Stroll Around SherborneI love doing town highlight features for Dorset Magazine, but when Helen asked me to do one on Sherborne that was very special, for I lived there for five years.
- Ten Key Things I Learnt Through Indie-Publishing a NovelWhen I decided to self-publish one of my novels, I had no idea how much it would teach me about the profession of being a writer.
- Hunting the Plant HuntersInterview with Ambra Edwards, who’ll be appearing at this year’s Dorchester Literary Festival
- The Runnymede Trust, Penguin UK and #LitinColour: one year onAn afternoon spent sharing several cups of tea with Dr Halima Begum
- Verily VogueInterviewing Alexandra Shulman for Dorset Magazine about her 25 years at British Vogue, I got a good idea of what made her such an iconic editor. Straight talking, relaxed and honest, I for one would love to have worked with her.